Hollow-Core Wooden Surfboard Plans
To Download & Print At Home
If your big on DIY and want to take on the precise task of cutting your own wooden surfboard frame then you’ve found the right place.
Provided in three formats:
- 24″ large format roll – for plotter style printers
- A4 booklet – for standard A4 printer (multiple pages that glue together to form the full size document)
- Letter size booklet– for standard letter size printer (multiple pages that glue together to form the full size document)
Board Size: 5’11 x 23″
nose rocker: 95mm / 3.7″
tail rocker: 38mm / 1.5″
frame material: 6mm / 1/4″ thick
rail style: Solid
Required Rail Lamination: 12mm / 1/2″
The board features a very gentle rocker line and has just a single concave throughout the entire length of the board making it suitable for either a single or twin fin set-up.
This is one of our easier boards to build but it still has a few small challenges that will keep the build interesting.
Our new 2020 release of plans now come with the profiles required to create the perfect rocker table to match your frame!
- 1:1 drawings of frame components
- 1:1 deck outline
- 1:1 rocker table rib profiles
- ISO drawing
How do I use these wooden surfboard plans?
Printing the plans.
We recommend using a local print service to print the plans on a (24″) continuous roll wide format plotter as this ensures maximum accuracy.
We have included the documents required to print the plans out using a standard A4/Letter size printer and joining the pages together for those who like a challenge.