Hollow-Core Wooden Surfboard Plans
To Download & Print At Home
If your big on DIY and want to take on the precise task of cutting your own wooden surfboard frame then you’ve found the right place.
Provided in three formats:
- 24″ large format roll – for plotter style printers
- A4 booklet – for standard A4 printer (multiple pages that glue together to form the full size document)
- Letter size booklet– for standard letter size printer (multiple pages that glue together to form the full size document)
Board Size: 7’2 x 22″
nose rocker: 108mm / 4.4″
tail rocker: 67mm / 2.5″
frame material: 6mm / 1/4″ thick
rail style: Solid
Required Rail Lamination: 12mm / 1/2″
Our 7’2 Mini Mal could easily be mistaken for an Egg with its wide nose and thick profile.
Optimised to be a perfect wooden surfboard design with its relatively flat deck and soft forgiving rails.
It features a slight V through the fins and tail, which will give the rider some extra acceleration through bottom turns and lazy rail-to-rail carves.
Our new 2020 release of plans now come with the profiles required to create the perfect rocker table to match your frame!
- 1:1 drawings of frame components
- 1:1 deck outline
- 1:1 rocker table rib profiles
- ISO drawing